Friday, November 17, 2006

New Video Gem

I was going through some old video tapes this evening, and I came across an old 30 WFMY News 2 Crossin' Carolina at the Fair. It has Arlo Lassen at the Dixie Classic Fair reporting about the fair.

This tape is from 1994 and features old News 2 personalities and gems including everyone's favorite "Retro Funky 2 Emblem". Like my 8 hour Rugrats Marathon Tape also from 1994, it includes the original commercials like Food Lion, Coca-Cola, etc.

I'll post some screenshots here at Flashback City as soon as I transfer the video to my computer.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What ever happened to Arlo Lassen?

scottcpa said...

Arlo is a Physicians Assistant in Greensboro, NC. I met him in January 2009 when my dad was his patient. Arlo is really a great guy. He is funny, caring, and very down to earth.

I saw him last night at Harris Teeter and was surprised he remembered me after 11 months. He stopped and spoke for several minutes. Just a real nice guy.